13 June 2008

Middle East greenhorn gets his ears wet

Months of planning are coming down to the wire, and in two days I will finally be able to say that I have been to the Middle East. I'll be in Jordan for the next six-ish weeks, mainly in Amman, but also with time at archaeological sites like Irbid, Wadi Rum, Petra, etc., eco sites like the Dead Sea and the Badia desert, and a week-long stint in the Arava desert in Israel (down by the Sinai). I won't spoil much ahead of time here, mainly because I need to get my zees right now, but keep track of me with what will hopefully be exciting and, insha'allah, timely updates on this blog. Maa salaama!

0 comments:

The views expressed on this blog are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of any organizations or institutions with which he is otherwise affiliated

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP